Update 2022-11-07: We decided to temporarily freeze Code Well so we’re not accepting guest posts any more.
We launched a new Medium publication and named it Code Well. If you want to write something or have written anything already, then send us your best piece.
Let your imagination fly:
- Team productivity tips
- Writing tests others want to run
- Top interview questions
We will send limited-edition T-shirts to the first 20 writers who publish their pieces to our Code Well Medium publication. Top writers will also be published in Codemagic blog with over 110k readers. We will also shout out your Twitter. If you want to be listed as a writer in Medium, then send us your Medium user name.
We’re always on the lookout for great mobile app developers and CI/CD enthusiasts who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences with our community of readers.
Here’s a list of some more topics we cover and would love to have other experts talk about:
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Native Android
- Native iOS
- React Native
- Mobile app development
As long as your insights are valuable and you show a passion towards mobile app development, and other related topics, we’d love to hear from you!
How to Submit an Article:
- Make sure that your Medium account has your name, a bio, and a picture of you.
- Send us your Medium user name and we’ll add you as an editor.
- Submit an article to Code Well publication. We won’t publish all the articles, so be sure to give us a reason to publish yours.
Some guidelines to articles:
- We love seeing code and screenshots, just make sure that the screenshots are easily readable.
- If you are citing sources, please include any links that you mentioned in your post for quick reference.
- Feel free to include a call-to-action (CTA) at the end of your article. It can be a link to a personal website, a newsletter subscription link, your most prominent social media account, or a link to your originally published article if it’s an article that you have already published. We love sharing great content that has already been published and is relevant to our readers!
- Please do not include affiliate links or links to sales pages.
- As far as word-count is concerned, we have no preferences. Aim at 1,000–2,000 words, but if your content is engaging and relevant, we gladly accept shorter and longer pieces.
- Please note that we do not offer compensation for Medium posts at the moment, but your posts will get shared and promoted accordingly.
- However, if we love what you’ve submitted and published on our Medium page, we will more than likely order more articles from you for the Codemagic blog. We pay all authors that publish articles to the Codemagic blog.
We look forward to your submissions!
Please share our new Medium publication Code Well with anyone who might be interested.